Sunday, November 22, 2009

Athlete Gone AWOL

I fully realize that I've recently been the blogger equivalent of a benchwarmer. My lack of posts this month hasn't exactly exhibited team player behavior. For this I apologize.

But what better day to redeem myself than on M's and my one year anniversary! Nobody can be mad that I'm a bad blogger ... and it's a nice diversion from all the sports talk! After all, who wants to talk about football when you can look at wedding pics?

"I promise to love you in winning seasons and losing ones, in (Bears-induced) sickness and in health,'til death or injury do us part."

Toasting to our new life together ... the night I became a White Sox fan through marriage.

Heading back to the hotel room to rest up for the Sunday Bears vs. Rams game the next day ... kidding! :)

We've been celebrating all weekend, so I *guess* it's okay that we spend the remainder of the night watching the Bears take on the Philadelphia Eagles. I'm going go use this time to catch up on an old post I've been wanting to write.

No fancy game day outfit today, but I hope that my rat's nest hair is enough to hold your interest since, after all, there's not a whole lot going on during this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment