Monday, October 19, 2009

If you would have told me I'd have a sports blog one day, I'd never believe you.

Anyone who knows anything about me is aware of the fact that I loathe sports. And I'll be the first to admit that I don't know anything about most of them. So why, might you ask, should you want to read a blog by somebody who admittedly doesn't know anything about or enjoy sports?

I don't really know either, but apparently I ask some very insightful-slash-interesting questions about sports and was told to chronicle my thoughts on a blog. (Probably a nice way of saying, "shut up and quit bothering us during the game.") So here I am. Starting a blog that will hopefully be a place where bored girlfriends and wives can interact and relate to events in football, baseball, etc.

It's all for this guy: the love of my life and the biggest sports enthusiast on God's green earth. And the person who probably wants to rip his hair out every time I ask questions like, "Why doesn't the American Cancer Society use a consistent shade of pink on the players' attire?"


And for those who loves sports, I hope this blog isn't *too* annoying for you. My apologies in advance, but a girl's gotta entertain herself somehow during those loooong Sunday afternoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment